Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I used my wax tracing paper I bought from Richard the Thread in L.A. What a timesaver! No more tracing to pattern tracing material, then pin the pattern, then try to get the fabric not to move...now I trace directly on my fabric! This stuff is awesome. I wish I'd bought it a year ago but I waited until I went south. I'll be buying more for sure.
I cut out the Mickey Mouse fabric for my hubby's shirt. Yes...Mickey Mouse. We're big Disney nuts. I'm making myself a dress out of the same fabric. You'd think we're five years old instead of adults!
The boys wore the shirts I made them to Disneyland as well. They love them which makes ME happy. I know I did a good job because these boys are so picky when it comes to clothes.  


I matched the fabric pattern on the front so the lines all match, and the pocket is matched so you can't tell it's there unless I point it out. I'm quite proud of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment